Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh the things I miss...

Hello Friends,

As you know, I have been working 60 hours a week and I'm not thrilled. I have been a lot during my new self-imposed reality such as my life. More specifically, I miss the concept of one just having one job that is 9-5. It's a been a few years since I've reaped the benefits of that, but I am familar with the concept. I miss stress-eating, oh no, scratch that-I've eaten my weight in junk food. It's been delicious too...Cool Ranch Doritos, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, marshmallow peeps...hungry yet?

I have missed Anne, Andy, and Mark lately. I have missed mainly Andy because his story remains unfinished and Mark because his story remains untold. I miss writing and having all that creativity. I now have to channel my creativity to creating worksheets and games for austistic children. This perhaps may be a more beneficial use of my time, but I miss the one job concept more.

Oh yeah, I miss gas prices below $4/gallon because I now fill up my car every four days. Yay! The silver lining to working all these crappy hours is that I'm getting a new car soon. I have selected a Ford Fusion as my next vehicle of choice. Now I just have to find a used one in my price range.

I miss you too my faithful few readers. I hope you are well. I hope you have one job that sustains you.

No comments:

Post a Comment