Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I haven't disappeared completely

Hello Strangers,

I have been working three jobs at the rate of 60 hours a week, trying to embrace spring, and job hunting like there is no tomorrow. "Three jobs," you're thinking, "there are people who can't get one job and this girl has three. She must crazy."

True and yes! I have another LTS position at an elementary school an hour away from my home which I love, but it ends in June. I am still working in retail and I started working with austistic children part time, which will eventually become my full-time job. I am still searching for that permanent full-time school counseling job and have even resigned myself to the possibility of moving across for something.

I was cleaning out my bedroom (and my house for that matter) in the event that I have to move on the fly and I found my journals that I had kept since middle school. I began flipping through them and thought that someone else had written it. I was super boy crazy and the things I stressed over were so miniscule compared to the problems I am dealing with now. I laughed after reading through them and then parted ways with that part of my life. I kept my college journal. I wasn't ready to let go of all that just yet. It made me think about when I read RoV 10 years from now, will I think that someone else wrote it?

I'm assuming yes because I think I only stand to gain more life experience from which I will grow and learn from even though RoV isn't my own personal tale, but fictional. Nevertheless, it should be interesting.

P.S. I am getting rid of a bunch of board games, a curling iron, and some excercise equipment in case you are interested. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment