Thursday, April 7, 2011
I just wanted one...
As you know, I am on this quest to obtain one permanent full-time job that it is my field. As of Monday, I have three jobs and sadly they aren't what I really want, but I feel like I'm getting closer. I accepted a temporary full-time position as a school counselor at a district that is an hour away (see previous entry about a need for a new car). I'm quite excited about this opportunity other than the drive. Then, I accepted a part-time job with the promise of becoming full-time after the school counseling job is over. This will require driving all over God's green Earth (see future entry about how my car is falling a part). Of course, I still have the bridal shop job. I am not leaving this until I have achieved the goal, it's just good sense. I find it ironic how I've been praying for one job and yet I now have three that aren't quite what I asked for. Unless I'm not unemployed, which my husband is also grateful for because he is saved from cleaning. I clean and organize when I'm bored and make him join the fun. My quest for obtaining one job has pressed me into a whole new territory of desperation. In the past ten days, I applied for various school counseling jobs that are on the other side of the state. I don't want to move, but I'm curious as to whether the big opportunity would entice me further east. We'll see. My three jobs start next week and I will be super busy, but it's only for two months. I'm hoping to take a wonderful vacation at the end. Stay posted for those details!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment