Monday, April 11, 2011

Driving with my RoV friends....

For those of you that have written short stories, manuscript, novel, etc. you know that the characters live with you. They are their in the morning to eat breakfast, they follow you to work, and they are their when you go to bed at night. I now have a job that is an hour long commute and this morning Mark traveled with me. I thought about the story I want to write from his perspective. I thought about different scenarios that I would place him in and thought about his words and actions. I find myself with some extra time this evening so I might play around with editing Andy's story or writing a little bit of Mark's. Anyway, as much as I'm not thrilled about my hour long commute on the turnpike or the amount I will spend in gas to fill up my car (which isn't the most fuel efficient) I think it will be nice to have some time to think about where these characters are going. Plus, it will be nice a vacation from the three jobs that I'm juggling temporarily. Anyway, that is my status on writing. Where does everyone else stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment