Monday, April 18, 2011
I hate Lady Gaga
That's right, I have an extreme dislike for Lady Gaga...she annoys me. More importantly, she scares me as a human being. I think she is the type of person Freud would have a field day with and be rather accurate; and I have very little respect for Freud's work. Where did this rant about Lady Gaga come from? Well, I like watching VH1 some mornings while I get ready for work and one of her new videos came on and it just creeps me out and makes me sad. I know sex sells, but is there any good reason to parade your too skinny self around like a prostitute? Go eat something more substantial than three grapes and a cracker Lady Gaga! My other reason for not liking Lady Gaga is that all her songs are starting to sound the same to me. Let's just toss in the category of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nickelback...choose a different beat, instrument, or pace to sing because your entire album sounds like one large continuous song. I feel better about ranting about Lady Gaga now! Have a great day kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment