Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Great Unknown

The unmistakable question mark sits in front of me again as I am still searching for a job. I have extended my search to all of Pennsylvania since I'm a certified school counselor for the state. It could be an exciting adventure to move with the intention of eventually coming back to Pittsburgh. More than anything, I just want a permanent full-time job that pays decent so I can get a new car. I love my car, but it is time to trade up.

I'm open to car suggestions and here are some of my criteria...

1. Must be car seat friendly (No, I'm not pregnant, but plan to be within the next few years)
2. Must have the temperature displayed somewhere on the display (I am just a weather freak and this is now a feature that I can't live without)
3. Must not have low profile radial tires. (Not sure if this makes sense, but that's okay. Basically, if my car hits enough potholes or sewer covers not level with the street then it wreaks havoc on my car.)
4. Preferably silver, but not a deal breaker.

I am thinking SUV, but you can't get good gas mileage. Crossover perhaps? Anyway, a new job would allow for a new car to drive me off into this fun and exciting unknown.

P.S. I am loving the spring-like weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment