I've felt all high and mighty this week because I'm borrowing my dad's pick-up truck because my car is having some body work done to it. I like being high up, which is a complete 180 from car. It makes my road rage threats of running over people that more credible because it's more of an option in the vehicle I have. My theory with driving is that if you are in my way then I will run you over. It's amazing that this one small adjustment just makes me so damn content with life.
Imagine if we could make small adjustments every week, how much more peaceful the world would be with the exception of my road rage. What small thing makes you happy. I also get enjoyment out of seeing dogs with their heads out the window of moving cars and chocolate. Okay, now that I've proven to you that I'm a freakshow, I'm going to go to yoga-in my dad's pick-up truck. Stay out of my way!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment