Going All In along with my life plans en generale are in a holding pattern for now. I did have big plans to renovate my bathroom, going to a new hot sandy beach, and finish my book but that was before I had to frantically start searching for a new job. Renovating the bathroom and going to the beach on are hopefully temporarily on hold until I know that I have a cash flow that is going to continue. Ah, cash...that green stuff makes the world turn!
I am excited about my upcoming book reading and very anxious to meet the new authors. I am hoping they can give me some inspiration to forge forward with my writing as well as book readings. My book reading is March 23 at 7 pm at Northland Library. Please come and bring friends too!
UPDATE: My car is very pretty looking now from the auto-body shop. My awesome students removed the dent, rust, and paint that was placed there by mother nature and awful drivers. I drove it for a few days and then found out my brake line rusted out completely and ended up in a fiery crash. No, not that last part. I didn't crash, it was pretty hairy finding out that I was driving with only one brake line. Now I can stop!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment