Friday, November 5, 2010

The Best Store Ever...

I have been walking around the house and telling my husband that I need a new novel to read and this is always too late after the library closes and I'm too cheap to go buy a new one. My husband and I went to Garden Ridge which is like a Costco meets even cheaper prices.

Anyway, I got a new novel for like $3, will it be anything as good as Rules of Vegas or New York Times Bestseller List? Probably not, but for $3 I am willing to take that chance. I was looking at all the books and thinking, "Hmm...how could I get my book here?" Then, I was like, "Rules of Vegas is worth more than $3."
I will keep you posted with how my big $3 novel is as far as quality goes.

The big steal of the night (no we really didn't steal anything) is my new artificial Christmas tree for $75 off the original price which is below anything at Target could offer and I HEART Target. Now I want to decorate for Christmas because as you know from a few postings ago, I love Christmas decor with the exception of the big blow up things.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my new find with you. Also, I want to tell you how much I miss blogging more frequently. Needless to say, working seven days a week is kicking my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment