Yes, I have decided to chronicle my whole turkey day experience. It is my first time cooking a turkey and I feel that whether this is a success or failure that I will share the experience with you. I hope I don't regret this decision...
I went grocery shopping last night and almost started hyperventilating before swiping my debit card. Lets just say that the bill was three times what I typically spend on groceries. I am cooking for ten people and taking care of all major things: turkey, mashed potatoes, veggie, and some other things that are beyond my memory.
Tomorrow I will attempt to prepare my appetizer and clean out the bird. Also, I intend to find out how one cooks a turkey. I have a plan for this...ask mom. You know that same lady who plays doctor for you and can get all stains out of clothing. I will keep you posted with my turkey adventures. Happy Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment