Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My life is too busy...

I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while. I don't really have any fabulous excuses like George Clooney wanted me to housesit for him or the Pope needed my opinion about wedding dresses on Catholic brides. I've been working a lot and I had house guests for a few days. In fact, blogging is prolonging me putting my house back together. I lack the desire to do laundry right now.

I haven't been writing much or at all to be honest because of my whole lack of time, but I think about Andy's story all the time. I have thought of ways to expand certain scenes and even some things that I could add. Sadly, they are not going to be 8,000 words, but it's a start. I think about what I want to do for Mark's story sometimes. One bitter evening last week, I added to my career hunt book because I had some new fuel to the fire. This place called me and said they wanted to set up an interview. However, I left two messages expressing my excitement for this interview, but they never responded. If you don't want to meet me, don't call me in the first place. It's their loss, I'm a hard-worker and fast learner.

I hoping to find some sort of inspiration for anything on Friday night. I am going to go see Harry Potter 7 Pt. 1 with my bestest (yep, you read that correctly) friend from high school and whenever I watch movies like that, I'm always intrigued. You don't have to be a Harry Potter fan (even though you should be), but you have to admit that the idea of the whole thing is pretty cool: a wizarding world within our phone. Does anyone know the spell that Mrs. Weasley uses to clean her house magically. If you think of it, let me know because sadly I can't wait any longer to do the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment