Hello,
I journeyed to the library today to drop off a copy of my book in hopes that they will invite me to their author's night in a few weeks. I feel hopeful that my book will have a better year this year than last. Maybe it's because I'm giving it more attention (the beauty of not working seven days a week) or maybe it's just simply my year. I have lots of hope for this year. It is a wonderful and fulfilling feeling. I feel like I cannot lose.
So here is my ADHD moment for my blog...
I am watching The Social Network while typing out my blog and a tiny part of me that wishes I had the capability to hack into other computers undetected. I feel the same way when I watch Matt Damon run around as a super agent. However, you have to be able to distinguish whether to use this power for good or evil. Matt Damon chose good. Mark Zuckerberg chose evil originally and then tailored his idea to something for the greater good. (If you believe Facebook is good).
Maybe I have a talent that others perceive that can be used for good or evil. I suppose my counseling degree can be used for good or evil. I've opted for good. At any rate, I wish I had mad computer or secret agent skills. But in the meantime, I'm just going to watch my movie and hope to develop another skill.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment