Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Missing Piece

I found part of my missing piece to why Andy's story lacks something...yoga. I just started doing yoga as my weekly exercise where I go out in the world and do a class with others. In the fall I did zumba and did not have the coordination to do this. Therefore, my concentration was spent trying to do the right moves. With yoga, I am clearing my head and can focus on thoughts. The true point of yoga is to clear your mind completely, however, I don't think that is truly possible. I enjoy trying to think of different story lines and plots.

For example, I have decided that I lack some of the true essence of Andy in his own story. He's still the lovable ass, but I highly doubt he sees himself in that kind of light. I guess I need to place myself more in Andy's mindset...maybe I'll go clubbin' one evening. Seeing others try to hook up in meaningless ways should be helpful. I did think of some additional scenes that I could add. My hopes is that Wednesday nights can be my new yoga/writing night. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment