Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hmmm...insomnia

I went to bed last night around 10:30 (I am nothing without at least seven hours of sleep, just ask my husband), but unforunately I could not fall asleep to save my life. I was stressing over a decision I had made (a good and right decision, just a scary one) and found myself thinking about Anne, Andy, and Mark. I cannot let them go! Anyway, in my head I was running through crucial scenes to include through Mark's perspective. I have to say there is always one scene in each of the stories that I have thought of where I can map it out perfectly because it just sticks with me until I write it down. In RoV, it was scene where Andy overdosed and where Anne and Andy have a battle royale over all their secrets. Through Andy's perspective, it was a moment with his love interest.

My hope for my Christmas vacation is to job hunt for something permanent full-time because that's still the dream, buy a new wintercoat for a ridiculously cheap price, and maybe play around with my web-site. No promises that blogging will occur, but I will try my darndest. That's the beauty of vacationing in Vermont for the holidays, I don't know where I am at because I lose all sense of direction with the mountains.

P.S. FedEx did NOT come through for me today. However, I believe they are not to blame and I'm going to go ahead and blame Lenox. Lenox was like we sent your item, oh wait your item is on back order, and then we are going to send your item but you have to wait until March. Thanks Lenox and I pity your representative and the manager that I will most likely ask for tomorrow when I call to get a definitive location of my purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment