So I have been feeling super rushed this holiday season! Not only that, I know I'm losing it. Today I was putting away a coupon for cinnamon rolls thinking, "Oh, maybe I'll get these next week for when I host Christmas morning." Sounds normal, right? Well, I'm going to Vermont for Christmas. Plus, Christmas is essentially next week.
I hate how busy the holidays are and I feel like I'm just trying to survive. That's not what it should be about! I do have only three Christmas presents left to wrap, one of which hasn't arrived to my house yet. Fingers crossed that FedEx doesn't drop the ball on that one!
Between all my baking, gift-wrapping, and working to earn mola-I haven't had much time or desire to write anything. Maybe my Christmas vacation will serve to clear my head. What is everyone else doing for the holidays? Does anyone feel the same way I do about the holidays being extremely rushed?
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment