So I've entered the 21st century by adding my book to Kindle via amazon.com! That's kind of the awesome end of being self-published, I own the rights to my book. It would be greatly appreciated if you spread the word to Kindle readers that my book is up there. This small and crazily easy step makes me feel like I'm moving on up in the world!
Anyway, I took the time to proofread what I had written for my first sixty some pages of 1920s novel and I feel like I have a good base. I'm excited to write the end because I think it will be highly fun, but I know I've already made my first mistakes in writing anything: I'm rushing. I lack the details that make stories great. I plan on going back from to the start to add details in and then continuing on with the plot.
Well, those are my thoughts for the day. I'm going to continue the quest to clean my house, wrap gifts, and start holiday baking! Spread the word that I'm on Kindle!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment