Friday, December 10, 2010

Now we're cooking (and baking too)

Hello all!

So this is my week: my book is up on Kindle via Amazon, I got two of four kinds of cookies baked for Christmas, and I finally had a major breakthrough for my job search-hence my cooking reference in the title. I got a substitute position for a maternity leave that isn't too far away from my house. I'm REALLY, REALLY excited about it!!!!!! Perhaps my book about my search for a career could have a happy ending in 2011. If nothing else, it will have a chapter where my glass is more than half full!

Also, I saw two people today who purchased my book two months ago and they both said that they loved it! It's always nice to get positive feedback. I'm still kind of frustrated with Andy's story, but that's okay. We'll work on it. Like I said before in a recent post, I think I'm going to move on to my to 1920s who-dunnit novel. I have to say that I surprised myself with how thick and complicated the plot is going to be. It will definitely be intriguing as well as challenging to write. However, anything worthwhile is challenging; otherwise what is the point?

Anyway, I'm going to go set my table for dinner as my husband is cooking dinner for myself and two friends. A home cooked meal-can this week get any better for me? Maybe I should play the lottery tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment