This is my 100th post on this web-site! Congratulations and thanks if you are still reading, LOL!
Armed with antibiotics for my sinus infection and renewed hope to sell my book. I called two local libraries and am actually confident about the result. I am meeting one woman next week and she is planning a local author reading night kind of thing. I left a message at the other place. I need to start drafting my letter to Ellen Degeneres.
I haven't felt inspired to write fiction lately. Perhaps it is the fact that I have been sick or I'm not used to my new routine, but the urge to write hasn't hit me. Sometimes it bugs me that I have all these story ideas out in limbo, but right now I'm okay with it.
Anyway, Matt Damon is running around as Jason Bourne on my television and I can't resist watching.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I count 85, you big cheater.
ReplyDeleteThe page where I type stuff says 100. I blogged on my original web-site for a while. Does that count for something.
ReplyDeleteOh, I suppose. I think your Dashboard page thing counts unpublished drafts along with your published posts, so that might account for it. Be nervous, though. I'm nipping at your heels with my 19.
ReplyDeleteLoL, I don't know when it became a contest, but I'm shaking in my boots.
ReplyDelete