I'm rocking and rolling the editing and coming up with awesome ideas. I have been submerging myself into scenes as if I was there hearing the language first hand and seeing the characters in real life. If the characters aren't real to me, then I don't think anyone else will see them in that capacity. That makes me sound like I'm delusional. I may be able to hear them speaking, but I promise I'm not following the actions they say.
Anyway, I have a little over 6,000 words to go and with my two rather large scenes that I want to add, I think I will make it. I was doubting myself after reading through the story and thinking "I don't know where to add anything!" It is a bit worrisome...how do I as a perfectionist perfect something that can't be perfected but clearly is not perfect. (Are you still with me on that one? I'm on a sugar high because I may or may not be sampling the cookies that I'm baking). And because I know you are curious, I'm baking chocolate chip cookies-an oldie but goodie!
I keep promising that I'm going to revamp my web-site and I will. It's important and it deserves my attention when I'm not tired. It's my priority this weekend-3 day weekend from both jobs! I intend to squeeze it in between drinks with friends and a small shopping spree. I still haven't spent my cash from Christmas. Yay, for a new spring wardrobe. Anyway, if you have any other fabulous ideas for my web-site, please share them!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment