Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010

I had every intention of writing last night and tonight, but I find myself enthralled by the television. Last night, I was like "I'll just put on a movie as background noise as I write." Bad idea because I ended watching 50 First Dates in its entirety. Then, tonight I have to watch one of the most intriguing reality shows out there: Deadliest Catch. My television watching is multi-purpose tonight as I plan on ironing all my clothes for the week. The life of a housewife: perhaps a future story coming to you soon. :-)

No, I did end up writing a little bit. Whenever I log into my e-mail account, I see e-mails of the already edited story that I sent and know that I have to work harder to send the next part to my original editor. Perhaps tomorrow will be my big night to write as I know I will not have to share the computer with my lovable husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment