Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day!

Happy July 4th to you and your families! As mentioned a few weeks ago, I am on vacation this week. It is really great to be away and I can't promise that I will be writing every day. After all, I'm on vacation!

I am excited that I am going to be doing a reading at a local coffee shop named the Las Vegas Lounge in Fairfield, CT. It's an hour train ride from NYC if you know anyone who is looking to escape the city for an evening. It's going to be this Wednesday evening.

Driving up here, I passed Mechanicsburg. I got this stupid excited feeling like if I were to exit at Mechanicsburg, I could find Anne and Andy at home for the summer. They are real to me and I want to be a part of their world. It was no different than my first time in New York City and I was looking for Central Perk and the cast of Friends. They are great people, why shouldn't I want to hang out with them? So that is my dorky moment. I hope you have a great holiday and I will try to get on to blog every few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment