Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010

Hello All!

I am happy to report that I actually was able to sit down and write out a decent size section last night. It was the first time in a while since I've been able to do that and it felt really good. I know I will still have a lot to fill in when I am finished writing the big events. I have to chronicle the big events of the story line because it feels like they are burning my mind until I can get them written down.

In the past, I have referenced the idea that I could write about a bridal shop since I work in one. I am excited about a new event that would definitely show up in the story-line if I ever do write about that. While not sponsored by the company I work for, I am participating in an esponiage trip where I get to play the role of matron of honor and my co-workers will be the bride and parent. We have an appointment at another bridal shop to see what kind of customer experience they provide.

I know I have said this before: Inspiration is everywhere and who knows what this little trip will spark. Maybe a CIA spy story line will commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment