Hello,
So I was in a major bookstore the other night and when I walked in, they had a table set up for an author to do a book signing. I totally want to do that! The big bookstores did not like the little guy and that is why I am thankful for Joseph-Beth Booksellers. So I was walking around looking for a book to read because I had a gift card to spend and I'm totally overwhelmed by the selection. I am taking suggestions for what would be a good read to close out my summer.
Anyway, while walking around I had this super longing for to get my book in there. My book may not win any publishing prizes, but it is a good read and I'm sure certainly better than some of the stuff on the shelves. Therefore, I'm on mission to find an agent. I will probably start this search in the fall because my mission now is to find a new full-time job, preferably one that will utilize my master's degree.
But I can taste the success of being in a large national bookstore and I want it. I'm the type of person that if I want something, I find a way of getting it. After all, I wanted to be published and I made that dream happen!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment