So I had a crazy thought today, which I think I may attribute to the oppressive heat: I thought about scrapping Andy's story. I want to do a story through Mark's perspective, but to get to that one, I need Andy's story to bridge the gap. I thought about this horrifying thought while cleaning the bathroom and said to myself that I haven't had the time to devote myself to the story as I did with RoV and that it will come together and it may need some major tweaking to get to a point where I like it. Oppressive heat and cleaning lead to crazy thoughts, apparently.
On a lighter note, I think I'm going to collect testamonials about Rules of Vegas to place on my web-site. If you are interested in writing one, please e-mail it to me at kimberlyzylinski@kimberlyzylinski.com. As always, thank you for your support!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment