Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19, 2010

I'm going to write tonight! I was going to have arts and craft time, but realized the pair of scissors that cuts in fun shapes is in my car. It sounds like it's not a big deal, but my car is at the mechanic and it's just too much effort to go get them. Arts and crafts will be another night.

I need to get my fall book tour planned out so if you have suggestions, please let me know. I've been told about a place in Squirrel Hill and I think I will hit my usual spots since they are such gracious hosts. I'm open to any other suggestions.

Also, I'm looking for good book suggestions. I received a book store gift card for my birthday and I'm not sure what to buy. Going to large bookstores can be overwhelming! Let me know what you think I should get and then I will discuss it here with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment