Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29, 2010

Today I received an awesome invitation from Joseph-Beth Booksellers in the Southside. They have invited me as well as other local authors to come for a reading and book signing event on August 21 in the afternoon! I am really excited for this because I was very afraid that it was going to be on the weekends that I already have plans. I have girls weekend and the wedding event of the year in August, so I can't miss the events! Please mark your calendars and join me to celebrate local authors.

I think it will be a really cool opportunity to not only get my name out there, but to see what other local authors are doing. It will be nice to branch out and make more writer friends. So anyway, that is my big news. I will worry about doing more local book readings when I get back from vacation. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to focus on anything else right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment