Well, I anticipate a productive afternoon of editing because it's a party of contractors at my house today: new gutters, clean fill for my yard, and the internet service provider guy. I still need to go grocery shopping, but I went to college-I can be creative with the weird items that lurk in the pantry and a microwave. It just may not taste all that great.
I mentioned yesterday that I'm going back to basics and quite frankly, I'm really happy with my decision to slow things up and make the draft I have going even more fabulous. For those of you that know me, you must know that it's an understatement that I'm a perfectionist. Writing drafts of letters, research papers, and now novels is no exception to this. If something is worth doing, then it's worth doing well.
Of course, I will keep you posted with my progress and as always, I'm interested to hear what other writers are doing.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment