My apologies for having not been super consistent with blogging. My boss is away on vacation and I have been working more in addition to dealing with the phenomenon of everything happening all in the same week before you leave on vacation.
Awaiting in my inbox is the latest section of new story with edited comments from my friend. I am very excited to look over this e-mail as well as hopefully send the next part to him before leaving on vacation. I am still trying to connect parts A to C and to be perfectly honest, I don't remember how close I am to accomplishing that. Just how sad is that? LoL, I would be a fun character to write about right now. A clean freak scatterbrain with a to-do list as long as Santa's nice check-list at Christmas time who is trying to work close to fifty hours in five days, clean her house, and go see the long awaited Eclipse movie all before sticking her toes in the sand.
I think I have just proven once again that inspiration is in fact everywhere, even if it's in your own chaotic life.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment