So I have slight obsession with the Twilight series. I may or may not be purchasing my tickets for Eclipse after I'm done writing this blog and I just heard that Stephenie Meyer put out a novella from Bree's perspective. Bree is the lone vampire girl in Eclipse that surrenders at the end and eventually is taken care of by the Volturi. (P.S. if that is news to you then you aren't a true Twilight Series fan). Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel about this new little novella. I will read it as I am an avid fan, but I wonder why Bree? She's just a blip on the radar.
Then, I ask myself this very same question about my own sequel. Why Andy? My answers consist of because he was my fave in his own interesting way as I never expected him to turn out the way he did and why not Andy? Who am I to say that Stephenie Meyer loved Bree in her own special way. However, I am anxiously awaiting Stephenie's book through Edward's perspective. I suppose that's all I can hope for my own novel and perhaps novel-to-be-I hope Rules of Vegas is intriguing enough for people to see things through Andy's eyes.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment