Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10, 2010

Last night, my internet connection failed to the point where I had to call my service provider. I had some riveting things to say and of course it was all typed out and then the connection failed.

So anyway, while traveling to the bank for work today, I decided I need to go back to basics with my writing. My "routine" or even steps that I took last year when writing RoV are nonexistent. I need to use music for inspiration, which has sort of lacked. (This was what I was going to blog about last night). I have only read through what I have written two or three times, whereas with RoV, I read through the manscript at least once a week. Plus, I sent portions out for feedback, which I have yet to do. However, I did call my original Editor Extraordinaire to warn him that an approximate 40,000 words is coming his way.

Those little quirks led me to success the first time around and I hope it can do so for the second time. (The moment of truth is quickly approaching-will my internet connection fail?)

P.S. I have another reading lined up on Friday, June 25 at affogato otherwise known as 'a' located in Bellevue. The time has yet to be determined, but it will be some time in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment