Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday, June 7, 2010

Well, I'm getting fancy now! One of my readers suggested this web-site and I checked it out and here am I blogging on an official blogging web-site. I feel that this is a good move as it provides a better platform for you to post your comments, thoughts, or ideas. I will post a link to this site on my web-site.

So today was a big day for advertising Rules of Vegas. For my fellow Duquesne University Dukes, you may have noticed that my name and web-site is on page 45 of the Spring 2010 edition of the Duquesne Magazine. Also, my parents kindly sold a copy of my book to a second cousin who does PR in Chicago. If she likes the story she may play around with advertising it for me, something I would greatly appreciate. I'm very excited for these opportunities and hopes it serves to keep the ball rolling with getting my book out there!

I would like to take my mini-book tour on the road and am looking for suggestions for coffee shops to contact in the Fairfield/New Canaan area of Connecticut. So if you know of any good places, please feel free to share as I'm vacationing there for a week in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment