Well, I was able to clear my mind today while sunbathing by the pool (I know, what a rough day I had), which allowed me to think through my storyline and decide where I'm going with this whole thing. And I did it without getting too much sunburn! I also decided on some minor character details. For example, I decided to make the one character shorter than what I originally said in the story. If I can't picture the characters in my head then it's no good. (Now that's a comment that makes it sound like I got too much sun).
Unfortunately, my book reading got canceled today. I was anticipating some new people showing up this week too, so it is a bit of a bummer. I have a book reading next week that I'm looking forward too. I typically read from Chapter 2, however, I'm getting tired of reading that particular chapter. Does anyone who has read my book have any suggestions? It has to be a part with enough intrigue to draw people in without giving too much away. I'm tempted to read the party scene and I also like sled riding scene just because of the descriptive details. I'm open to some feedback.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment