I read through the comments that my friend sent to me about Andy's story. I found one of them highly amusing because when I was struggling to figure out how I was going to end the story or at least a direction of how to end the story, he wrote something to the effect that it was kind of foggy. Of course it was foggy, the author was in the dark as to what was happening! So needless to say, I have a lot of editing to do.
I am also thinking about picking a part to post on my web-site. I spend so much time talking about the story, it would be nice if I shared it with you, even if it was just a snip-it. I will have to reread what I have written and pick a good part to post.
I'm very excited because I started packing for my vacation and I'm going to take some of my own novels to try and sell at a coffeeshop in CT. I hope I can have an impromptu wedding. Maybe I could gather all the beach goers for a reading. Who knows? The sky is the limit.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment