I had my book reading tonight and unfortunately, the turn out isn't what I had hoped for. I need to reassess my plan of attack for marketing RoV and go from there. Fortunately, the owner of affogato had some good ideas for marketing myself in her store, so I think I will give them a whirl. Please go hang out with Victoria at affogato as the environment and beverages are superb.
I have to say being in my career crossroads is kind of a scary sort of exciting. Will my book take off to the point where I could live off of it? Can I live the dream and be a stay-at-home mom (when the times comes) and be a novelist? Will I join the ranks of education professionals? Am I destined to stay in retail? I think I can answer the last question confidently with a 'no' but I'm beginning to think all bets are off the table.
I'm sorry if I sound like Debbie Downer this evening, I promise with the dawn of a new week I will try to be chipper.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment