On Friday I experienced a rare phenomenon: stress leaving my body! I went away for the weekend to the Laurel Highlands and the moment I stepped out of my car in twenty degree cooler air and found myself surrounded by trees and calm, I immediately felt the stress leak out of my body. It made me wonder what I could do with a free weekend, tons of quiet, and no stressful distractions of my humdrum Pittsburgh life in terms of writing. I suspect a lot.
Like all good things though, it must come to an end. Now I am back home to find that my cats didn't clean the house (I'm going to let them slide this week since it's their birthday) and all the silly things that I have to do have jumped back into my mind.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment