Good morning!
I have some exciting news that I can't remember if I mentioned it before. I have been invited to an event by Joseph-Beth Booksellers in the Southside for a book reading and signing with other local authors! I am very honored to be included in this event and I think it is going to serve as a really great jumping off point for the fall. I have some new marketing ideas that I'm going to put into place. I really did just need a break for the summer because it was all getting to be a bit much doing book reading after book reading.
I have a rare Wednesday day off because I worked a bridal show over the weekend. I have some big plans to clean my house and then I hope to spend some more time writing. I think this book will be a similar length to RoV when all the editing is all said and done. My plan is to push forward to write the end and then go back and read it through to see what needs to be fixed.
I still am looking for books to read to close out my summer if you have any suggestions!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment