Friday, August 27, 2010

August 27, 2010

So I started something crazy the other night during my sleepless night: I started chronicling my transition from graduate school to the real world and thusly the start of my career hunt. Now I would typically be worried about having two projects going at once, however, I feel that this will be okay because it's not like I know how it all ends yet.

Anyway, my new project is my real story with some comedy thrown in as I've decided to make fun of myself. I already have over one thousand words and I think it will be a fun side project for me. I intend to post some of it on my web-site. Really, I will, I promise!

This weekend I got a family wedding so I will catch up with all you fine people next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment