Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1, 2010

This year is flying, isn't it? Just the other day, I realized that Christmas is only four months away. Christmas! I'm sure all the major department stores will start decorating for the occasion shortly.

So the past few nights, I haven't slept because I have too many ideas bouncing around my head. It's rather annoying and upsetting that I don't have more time to write them down. Then, it becomes frustrating because if I write them down, will anyone care that I wrote them down, or am I just entertaining myself by writing them down. Yep, this is the crap that keeps me up at night. Now I can't blame my mind completely, the neighbors can be a bit obnoxious every so often and my cats and husband make awful bed buddies. However, more often than not, it is ten thousand stories keeping me awake.

Anyway, enough complaining about my lack of sleep. I have renewed motivation to call various places in order to get my book out there. I had coffee with another self-published author and she gave me the lift I needed. So I hope to hit the ground running once again with phone calls and starting more book readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment