I miss having time to blog and I miss being able to write and edit my story earlier in the evening. Honestly, I think that's why I'm struggling with the edits is because my brain is complete mush when I arrive home that to think about another thing that is important will make the remaining contents of my brain spill out. Hence, the title of my post this evening.
I think the missing key ingredient to my story is more details. I'm still having trouble getting into a guy's mindset and maybe that's a good thing. I still think about the story all the time: when I'm driving or when I'm cleaning. Perhaps I'm thinking about the storyline too much. Either way, I intend to read over the story again before passing it off to more friends and family to read. Any suggestions on how to get in a guy's mindset? (If you are thinking drinking beer and watching porn, I'm going to say I'm not a fan of either; so I encourage you to come up with a different answer.) Do I want to know the answer to the previous question?
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment