I was rereading Andy's story and it was like reading it for the first time. I had changed some things in the story line the first time around that I don't remember changing and I know that it doesn't match up for what I wrote at the end of the story. Some author I am, I forgot my own story.
I am less nervous about coming up with an extra 22,000 words to work into the story. Right now, my word count is about 70,000. Not too shabby. I think I'm going to reread the story before sending it off to friends and family for their opinions. It can be done! It will be done!
So I have a confession for you and I'm well aware that you may think less of me after reading it. As you may know, I have a small crush on the Twilight series both books and movies and when Rob Pattinson showers, he can look oh-so-yummy. I was stalking R-Pat on imdb.com and found out that he is going to be in the new movie, Water for Elephants, based off of the novel by Sarah Gruen. So now I'm on the search for this book because I want to read it before seeing the movie with Mr. Pattinson. Don't judge me because you probably have a secret like this too. I was going to borrow it from the library, but to my dismay my library card is not functional. I bet it expired because it still has my maiden name on it written neatly on it. Judging by the neat cursive, it's at least ten years old.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment