Last night, something rather funny happened. I finished blogging and then I began writing Mark's story and I got stuck. It turns out, writing a trilogy is not like writing a research paper. I didn't know if I wanted to use flashbacks and I didn't want to repeat myself in the stories unnecessarily. Needless to say, I ended up going back to Andy's story to do some major editing. Now I know that writing a trilogy is not like a research paper.
As a side note, to my story above I had a one-sided conversation with my cat about this problem. "Sadie, what comes after Chapter 1? Where am I going?" She yawned and proceeded to curl up in my lap not caring about my dilemma.
Anyway, that is my situation as I know it and I definitely found it amusing enough to share with you.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment