Hello,
So I finally figured out what book to purchase with my Borders gift card. The winner is Letters From a Nut. It is written by a friend of Jerry Seinfeld. This guy wrote companies and dignitaries with the most ridiculous of requests: buying a mannequin from Nordstrom's because it looked like his dead neighbor, writing a hotel to see if they found his missing tooth, etc. It's really quite humorous.
Also, I renewed my library card and checked out Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen. If you recall, I am reading it because my boy, R-Pat, is going to be starring in the movie. While I love R-Pat, I don't think he would be a character match for anyone in RoV. Any suggestions though because maybe that is one way to drum up some publicity, we can get the actors on board first so the book will take off and then they can make a movie.
Editing the story is going well, I have been making minor plot changes and have surpassed the 70,000 words which is very exciting. I will keep you posted, but it may be sporadically this week because I'll be MIA for work.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment