Hello,
I told you that I would be MIA this past week and bad news kids, I'm going to MIA this coming week too. Come Monday will be the start of my work marathon of close to 50 hours in 4 days. Yay, I'm so excited. This is the last week of this crap, I promise you that.
Needless to say, I haven't had time to do anything with my new novel or my old one. I have thought of some minor plot ideas for the story, but haven't put them into place. Since I've been in a different bridal store locale, there is more inspiration for my crazy bridal shop exaggerated non-fiction or sarcastic fiction novel. It's a different crowd of customers and a whole new level of crazy.
I appreciate you hanging in here with me with my new crazy hours at work. I miss blogging and telling you my random thoughts more frequently.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment