I survived my work week, my car did not. Some engine light came on and caused me to be paranoid so it is being repaired. I'm also getting some "new wheels." No, really, my car needed new tires. Haha...my jokes are awful when I'm tired. Nevertheless, my car should be fine and in the meantime, I'm driving around in my dad's pick up truck. It makes me want to run over people who can't drive. Yep, I'm that girl. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm high up and I could some major off roading in that vehicle if I chose to. Maybe if my master's degree doesn't pan out I should consider truck driving as a career if I'm going to use that logic. What would be a good handle for me?
I am partially mad at myself because I did some editing the other night when I was getting to the point of teetering on the line of being functional and just staring off into space. Of course, I was editing a crucial part and want to add stuff, but I don't want to do it when I'm so tired, therefore I have this urge to edit, but not enough energy to do it well. My bad joking telling remains unharmed.
I apologize if this post makes no sense what's so ever. I just wanted to write and I'm afraid to edit my story because I don't want to undo all the crap that may pour out of my fingers. Going back to the truck driving handles, I have to confess that I placed my own job hunting woes into Andy's story. At one point, I have him talking to the infomercial on the television about becoming a medical technician or truck driver. Prior to starting my current job, I made it to that point myself. I suppose you have to hit the low points to know that high points are good.
Anyway, I'm sure I'll read this post tomorrow morning and will be like "What was I saying?" I promise I'll write some posts in the morning when I'm a more functional human being.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment