I was writing an argument between Andy and Anne the other night. I've discussed the challenge of writing through a man's perspective, particularly one that can be kind of playboy since I associate so little that type and when I was writing something that Andy was saying I was like "that's something a petty girl would say." I was home alone so I believe I said this aloud. It was at this point that I stopped writing mid chapter and went back to read what I had written. I'm hoping this will help clear my head and get back into Andy's because he certainly is not a petty girl.
I apologize for small, infrequent entries of late; however, I have been working goofy hours and going to concerts. Tonight I have a date with Paul McCartney. I promise that I will get back into the groove of writing.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment