Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010

So tomorrow is the big day-I am going to be at Joseph-Beth Booksellers for a book reading and signing. I'm very excited for this! I have a fancy new dress from Alfred Angelo (see the Purely collection) that I'm wearing and I got one of my biggest fans coming with me tomorrow-my mom. I am a bit sad that I will not have time to partake in cheesecake across the street afterwards as I have another engagement, but maybe next time around.

Overall, I have enjoyed my summer break away from book readings. I intend to start making some calls for the fall for some book readings. I'm going to call my usual spots, A and The Fire Escape, and may check out Caribou Coffee. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to share. I hope to see you at the book reading event tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment