Almost 10,000 words left to write to reach my goal of 90K words for Andy's story. I'm very excited because I'm only half way through the story as far as editing and revisions go. I have to admit that at some points in time, I didn't think it was attainable; but I was silly to doubt myself. 10,000 words is like a drop in the bucket compared to what I have.
The editing is going well. I always get random ideas for minor story line changes at the weirdest times like walking into work or putting my shoes on in the morning. However, any idea is a good idea and it must be considered even if it does occur when I'm freakishly tired and just want to sleep. Lets just say that the comment option in word is my best friend. I write comments to myself all the time throughout my story and then sometimes forget what they really pertan too. That's when I say my first and middle name in anger towards me.
I'm still interested in writing my tales of my career search. I have new bitterness in my career hunt and its as if I'm scratching the scab off an old wound. The blood is the motivation to keep this project alive. Also, it is still equally exciting as I don't know how the story ends: a real life page turner unfolding each new day. Despite my disheartened spirit for a career, not job; a career, I still remain hopeful that it will all pan out for the best.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment