I was driving this evening and thinking about RoV and what I would do to change it. I thought about the scene where Mark and Anne have a large fight and maybe a few minor things that I would change and then I stopped to realize that this is how I would write the story now; not two years ago. I'm positive that two years from now that I will think differently on my writing now. This doesn't bother me because I think it just goes to show that I'm evolving as a writer.
Unfortunately, I haven't had much time for editing. I am not used to my seven day work week and getting all the house chores is still a challenge. I'm confident that I will persevere or that my cats will rise to the challenge of doing laundry. However, I have thought of some minor scenes that I want to add so maybe it's a good thing that I'm a little detached from my project.
In addition to my lack of editing, I have sadly not finished Water for Elephants and sorely regret not having it with me when I spent five hours in the emergency room with the my beloved the other night. His ankle is not broken, so no need to fret and no I did not see McDreamy, McSteamy, or any of the Grey's Anatonmy cast. And yes, I was looking for them.
Well, anyway, I must go have my car towed because some moron decided it would be okay to come to a dead stop on a road where we were going over thirty miles per hour. My brakes did stop the car in time and then I had drive home with my emergency brake on (good thing I fixed it when it broke in August). The moral of this story is don't be an idiot while driving and perhaps leave the recommended 3-4 car lengths between you and the idiot in front of you.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment