Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh Friday, why don't you stay a while?

I'm sorry but it feels like a Saturday, so I really hoping to hang onto Friday. I'm not doing anything special tonight, but I just like the way today feels. For example, I finally got to utilize my master's degree and it was an extremely good weird that I didn't have to keep track of my time spent on tasks down to the very minute so I could log about it for school. Unlike some people, I feel that I was adequately prepared for the "real world" by my institution of higher learning, but in large part from my internship supervisors. Plus, I feel like it's all what you put into it and since I'm passionate about school counseling; I'm putting in my heart and soul.

Working in the school as an employee and not a student intern had a similar feeling as to when I finished RoV. I was like "uh, I really did learn something as an English minor." So I guess I'm just excited about using all my higher degrees of education because so many people don't, not that you can ever strip someone's education away from them.

As if I wasn't feeling accomplished enough today, I acted as superwoman around the house by grocery shopping and doing various cleaning tasks. Nothing pleases me more than cleanliness and organization. I'm weird (or awesome, you preference) like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment