Blogging and baking chocolate chip cookies all at the same time: if this isn't a part of the American dream, then I don't know what is! I have to say that the baking portion of my day is annoying my cat, Sadie, who hops up onto my lap for approximately 6-7 minutes while the batch of cookies bakes in the oven. And because I know you are curious: yes, I do taste-test a cookie from each batch. Any good baker does.
I am moving back to the beginning of Andy's story for another round of editing and then I'm going to put it out there for more opinions. If I push forward with publishing, I definitely want to find an agent. However, as previously mentioned, I have to find a new job. I am looking for people willing to write a testimonial about Rules of Vegas to place on my web-site. It can be anonymous if you wish. If you are willing to write something, I would be very grateful. Please send it to kimberlyzylinski@kimberlyzylinski.com.
It fully has sunk in that I almost have a completed second novel. How crazy is that? Even if it doesn't go anywhere, I can say that I have written two novels, which I think is a pretty cool accomplishment.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment